Thursday, January 4, 2018

Magnolia Mystery Quilt - January Reminders and My Blocks


I want to give a huge thank you to all of the quilters who decided to participate in the Magnolia Mystery Quilt!  I have had such fun quilting along with you over the last 6 months!

There are no new instructions in January, the quilt top and finishing instructions were posted in the December post, and you have until February 15th to submit your quilt via e-mail (mmdmysteryquilts at gmail dot com) for the parade reveal and to be eligible to win prizes.

Just as a reminder, here are links to all of the instructions:

Magnolia Mystery Quilt related posts:


Now that the Magnolia Mystery Quilt Along has been completed, you can get the instructions as part of the instruction blog posts or you can go to Etsy for a full set of easy to print pdf instructions for sale:



Here are some of my blocks:




Many thanks to our generous sponsors!



8 comments:

  1. Got my 7 big blocks, 4 half blocks and 6 side setting triangles pieced together yesterday. Will post a picture on FaceBook as soon as I have put some borders on. It has been fun, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd better get busy working on my version! I'm really looking forward to the parade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still working on borders. Picture posted on Facebook and Instagram. This has been a great mystery, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks! Are they variations of Bear Paw, or is there a different name for them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blocks! Kinda makes me wish I had gone scrappy on one of mine. Love how this mystery turned out, too!

    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve got my top all sewn-up and I ordered my backing. I probably won’t be able to get a quilt all done for the parade, but I will be submitting my top! Thanks again for such a great quilt-along and amazing pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed this mystery. Now to get my blocks finished and into a flimsy before next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!